United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags at work today (don’t go) used the words justice, deserved and quality to describe their result. I guess they don’t get taught cheating, lucky, predetermined and cnuts in school in London.

One rag said to me today "mind the gap"

Have we reached the "we'll just be happy to finish ahead of United" again stage of this season?

Rags at work today (don’t go) used the words justice, deserved and quality to describe their result. I guess they don’t get taught cheating, lucky, predetermined and cnuts in school in London.
London? I thought it was South Pacific, Norway and other far reaches of the globe

Fucking hell these twats getting giddy or what ,bingo in work pep giving out tickets, how they are back ,that twat being the top scorer ,how there goner win the league, that twat will be player of the season, and on and on but and it's a big but none of them will have a bet with me wankers .ps forget to mention they are Fucking SCUM

Theyll be there or there abouts, might even finish above us as we are gonna have what im calling a fallow season.
But whilst ‘ole’ is behind the wheel they wont be able to make that push to actually win it.
Its the hope that kills them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.