Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf he posted that around 15/20 minutes before kick off.
The ground was full so let them retain their “we’ve got the most fans” trophy which is the reason many from around the country latch on to them.

to be honest i couldn't care less. We'll have a bigger attendance than them for the next round and that's all that matters

Noticed that the camera angles were very careful not to scan the upper tiers of the swamp last night. Not saying it means anything of course as I'll leave everyone to make up their own minds.
The cameras must have a lock to prevent them going too high.
It means a lots of passes from defence to attack vanish out of the picture for a while.

He did. Twat. Sky also this morning showed matic knee in the bollocks but not the over the top tackle he did later.
No var last night but have they stopped reviewing incidents like that? It was a straight red and you can bet if one of ours committed anything remotely like that assault then the whole media would ensure it was looked at.

Technical argument. Whether they got 62k or 72k paying fans it's still a good crowd. The point is they are riding a wave of fan enthusiasm because their messiah has returned and we shouldn't be resorting to black ops and lies to hide from this. Man Utd are the establishment club the crown jewel of football's legacy. Man City the rebel club representing what is claimed as new money and Arab Sheikhdom. We are the Chelsea of the North. This is how it is presented. So if you conform to this view, its cool to support utd and uncool to support City.
I like your argument. One of the main reasons for supporting City has always been because we were the anti-establishment club. I have met fans abroad over the years, especially in the USA, who became City fans(before the takeover) because we were not "United or Liverpool." I once bought a City shirt for the son of some friends in Oregon (where soccer/football is huge). This was when we were in the third tier. He wore it all the time and said the other kids at his school were fascinated. It was seen as cool not to support a mainstream club.
It is ironic that even though we are now one of the best clubs in the world we are still essentially outside the establishment. Being part of the establishment is never cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.