Chelsea (A) - Sat 25 Sep 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far more negatives to Sterlings game than positives,the amount of times he will surrender possession being the main concern.

As for a straight fight,i wouldnt like to lose any of the other 10 from that line up and Jesus adds much more in terms of cohesion and industry IMO.
Sterling’s work rate is the only part of his game that hasn’t gone down the pan so in that regard I rate him higher than Jesus.

As for cohesiveness and keeping possession I think Jesus is equally erratic on the ball - you can never be sure he’s not gonna miscontrol it or play a loose pass. I think he flattered to deceive in those opening games and I’d much sooner have mahrez or Foden or Bernardo on the right in the big games.

This may be controversial but I genuinely think the Liverpool game will be tougher than this one...
Yeah, I agree Chelsea will be cautious against us where Liverpool can blow us out in the 1st 25minutes like they did in 19/20 and 17/18, we will get a result here Chelsea cautious tactics cant keep working and that league game they beat us in the eithad was a total fluke, we will dominate the majority of the game and at some point we will take our chances. The Liverpool game is the final stretch of this 3 game run so it will be toughest. I'm super confident about this Chelsea are running hot right now but we control the game better then them we create more chances all our underlying stats are superior over the long run of the course of a season we should finish ahead of them 9/10 times. I'm more worried about liverpool.

Last edited:
If Rodri and Gundogan are not fit then maybe it's worth trying a KGB trio in the middle?

............ Ederson ............
Walker Dias Stones Laporte
... KDB Bernardo Grealish ...
Jesus ..... Torres ..... Foden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.