Chelsea PL (A) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
As I said at about 90 minutes, “Bernardo, I fucking love you!”

Rodri MASTERCLASS as a DM, with Bernardo playing as a “free DM” alongside.

Had to go with the Energizer Bunny, though. Best midfield performance of ANY City player in a long time!

And, let’s not forget THE CITY FANS, who were MAGNIFICENT the whole game! You’d have thought we were the ones with 40,000 in the stadium!!

I doff my cap to the traveling fans.
BRILLIANT!!!
Bernardo is made for the deep lying play maker, Modric, role for us. Modric was last decade’s top player doing that; Bernardo has always been superb doing it for us (Liverpool at home, Arsenal away, Leicester at home, today… over the years) and that should be his position ongoing.

I could have gone with Bernardo or Rodri as they were both brilliant today. Bernardo just edged it for me.

Bernardo a masterclass of midfield play , one of his best performances in a blue shirt , and he has had some great games, apparently he doesnt like the climate , buy him a sand pit and a few sunlamps and a nice new contract.

Special mention to Dias absolutely not fucking about with two minutes to go and taking the most beautiful yellow I've seen a City player take since PSG. Makes you wonder how May might have gone with Rodri. As with last year, some talk on Blue Moon of City's demise has been greatly exaggerated! A point at Anfield and we are really cooking, but regardless now that's a good week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.