Ref Watch

He’s an embarrassment that lad. The way he was rolling around like he’d had a sledgehammer taken to his ankle when Xhaka was sent off when Xhaka never even touched him was arguably the worst play acting I’ve ever seen from a City player.
Hey, after that tackle I had to be helped down the spiral and to the car. I couldn't put my foot down. It miraculously cured itself when I put my foot on the clutch!

Agree, but strangley neither incidents were really picked up by the media. The complete opposite yesterday when Ronaldo carried out three dives in the West Ham game yesterday that Tom Daley would have been proud of. The media definitely picked up on these and stated that a penalty should have been awarded for at least one. You see it sets the narrative for the next game/dive...
"But he's not a dirty player...."

1632230197080.png

Usual anti City officiating by Oliver today. How they avoided so many card offences then of course we pick up the first card, and played just under 6 minutes from the 4 added on.

Also thought Oliver was excellent today, didn't buy into the late match diving by the Chavs, let the game flow and got pretty much every decision correct

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.