Pep Guardiola | Most Wins of any Manchester City Manager

He's got to this latest landmark very quickly but he is the best manager the club has had by a considerable distance.
We had posters on here last week claiming “he has no plan b”, “he isn’t interested in the academy”, “he doesn’t get city ”, “Barcelona is his club” and “we need a long term manager”.

This result is for those clowns.

I remember before he joined us how these same haters were always running their mouth about how 'pep wouldnt make it in the PL' , how little did they know.
"He brings no guarantee of success. His heads gonna fall off when Eddie Howe rides him all summer, never had to build a team, he doesn't know what he's gonna be facing in England look at what happened to Klopp and the rest of em. This is a culture shock for him. He's gonna play Fernandinho in defence and get torn to pieces. Enjoy it."

Obviously it's a fantastic achievement especially given the time it's taken him to do so but I don't know, it's just not really a record Im overly impressed with for some reason.

Let's hope he goes on to have many hundreds more. The sheikh needs to have some contingency plans for if he ever thinks of leaving, buy his favourite golf club and hold his golf clubs to ransom. Has to stay forever.
It is a significant record, I am amazed you are not impressed by it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.