Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Yep, keep Sterling for the Carabou cup.
I think Sterling could be an option vs Liverpool
Liverpool will press us very hard and attempt to stop us playing out from the back. Southampton with inferior players did this extremely well last week
What I noticed in the Southampton game is that when Eddie had the ball, our front three on the half way line (Torres, Gabby, Grealish) were ball watching and none attempted to run in behind to give Eddie a chance at a long pass
Sterling has his faults, but he'll do this and it would be a great option to beat the press

Liverpool will press us very hard and attempt to stop us playing out from the back. Southampton with inferior players did this extremely well last week
What I noticed in the Southampton game is that when Eddie had the ball, our front three on the half way line (Torres, Gabby, Grealish) were ball watching and none attempted to run in behind to give Eddie a chance at a long pass
Sterling has his faults, but he'll do this and it would be a great option to beat the press
Sterling has never played well at Anfield with a crowd for City.

Sterling doesn’t play well against the dippers when he is bang in form! Playing him in his current form will be like playing with ten men.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.