Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

A few matches like this and I will definitely have a heart attack...

Phew, what was that - I was literally shaking, even beer couldn't help..

Fabulous team performance. Everyone right on their game. Rodri, Bernardo and João best players on the park. Phil, Jesus and Grealish never stopped running from beginning to end. I was really pessimistic about this before the game, never been happier to have been wrong. Exceptional City.

Outstanding team performance, Dias immense as always, there was one moment in the game where we were defending and he got hold of Walker and screamed in his ear, a true leader today.
One thing from the dickhead Fletcher that irked me was when he kept bleating on about Chelsea's outstanding defence. He might've done his research better and seen another side who were playing today had an equally miserly defence, but that would've been too easy for the biased prick

Most complete performance since the 2-1 win vs Liverpool in Jan 2019 for me. Absolutely in-cred-i-ble

There’s very few teams in the world that can live with us when we play with that intensity

We were fantastic today both on and off the ball. Pressing Chelsea all over the pitch and just didn't let them play. They didn't help themselves by defending with 9 men at all times but that could be because we made them.
Yes it was the off the ball work and all that pressing that won us that game. They worked hard as a team and that made the difference, we pegged Chelsea back and they could barely get out of their own half for probably two thirds of the game. It was only when KDB started to tire and we had to make changes that they started to come into it more. For want of better finishing we would have won by three or four goals. It was a fantastic team performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.