Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see Torres get some game time in this match. He's got that goal poachers style and does have great movement around defenders. Think he could cause them some trouble.

Foden, Grealish and Jesus to start please Pep!

If Milner is at right back I can imagine Sterling playing to get some pace on him but Klopp is probably smarter than that.

For years we had Raz's back when he got booed around the country and the media ripped him apart. Its turned full circle now with City fans giving him shit and bricks.

He's in bad form, looks lost and totally devoid of confidence. Mentally he seems gone. I'm pretty sure we've all been there in our jobs, homelife and dealing with the stresses of every day living. He's no different.

We should be supporting the man and getting him through this. There is a world class player in there that will return. He's given me some amazing memories, the last minute goals against Saints & Bournemouth spring to mind. The ill-fated disallowed goal against Spuds in the CL classic. The fact he left the dippers to join God's Own.

It's pretty unpleasant some of the stick he's getting and it's now Blues who are perpetuating the hatchet job created by the dippers all those years ago.

Sad really, very sad.
Could nt agree more. We have to remember the hardwork and sacrifices steling made for his team. He was unstopable 2018/2019 season and being the best player. The guy is fighter we have to support him, he is ours

Ederson
Waker dias laporte cancelo
Kdb Fernandinho Rodri
Bernardo Jesus Foden

This line up is enough to beat scousers
Comon CITY, we can do this

For years we had Raz's back when he got booed around the country and the media ripped him apart. Its turned full circle now with City fans giving him shit and bricks.

He's in bad form, looks lost and totally devoid of confidence. Mentally he seems gone. I'm pretty sure we've all been there in our jobs, homelife and dealing with the stresses of every day living. He's no different.

We should be supporting the man and getting him through this. There is a world class player in there that will return. He's given me some amazing memories, the last minute goals against Saints & Bournemouth spring to mind. The ill-fated disallowed goal against Spuds in the CL classic. The fact he left the dippers to join God's Own.

It's pretty unpleasant some of the stick he's getting and it's now Blues who are perpetuating the hatchet job created by the dippers all those years ago.

Sad really, very sad.
Great post

How do we know it’s definite mate, and not some ruse? I’ll believe it when the team’s announced at half three!
I hope he plays. Yes he crosses a good ball and takes great free kicks, but they have others who can do that, defensively he is Barry White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.