Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Just look at a video of City fans at Blackburn ten years ago, our support was loads better than it is now. We’ve been spoilt over the years with the football, it’s definitely made us all a bit boring, if that’s the correct word for it. 7000 City fans all doing the poznan and screaming City after it, bring it back!

Just look at a video of City fans at Blackburn ten years ago, our support was loads better than it is now. We’ve been spoilt over the years with the football, it’s definitely made us all a bit boring, if that’s the correct word for it. 7000 City fans all doing the poznan and screaming City after it, bring it back!
10 years ago we were a poor side and big important victories were rare and incredibly well received.

We are now one of the best club sides in the world, expect to win a vast majority of games and win a good persentage of those comfortably.

Generating atmosphere when hammering poor teams by 5 goals is difficult , never mind when a teams plays 10 behind the ball and trying to keep the score respectable.

Added to the fact that a lot of real fans have been priced out of the game and replaced by corporate, whom are more interested in the half time cuisine.

Was a top away day that, funny as fuck on the train lads getting off for a piss and the train leaving without them. Was roasting too noisy as fuck miss Blackburn.

Blackburn that season was very good, memorable too as there was a heat wave! Blackburn at home (as this is on an Etihad atmosphere thread) was crap though!

I don't really think much has changed over the past 10 years as far as atmosphere goes home or away. Leicester the other week was one of the best away ends I've seen at City in recent years.

Blackburn that season was very good, memorable too as there was a heat wave! Blackburn at home (as this is on an Etihad atmosphere thread) was crap though!

I don't really think much has changed over the past 10 years as far as atmosphere goes home or away. Leicester the other week was one of the best away ends I've seen at City in recent years.
Yeah, I don't think there has been a discernable drop at Eastlands since we moved in, if anything I think the south stand is more vocal than it was as people have settled in. If I remember an FA cup game in those early seasons that was on the BBC and the ground was half empty and dead.

Still no excuse for a fan who can shout not to make a noise at a game. I see people every week who contribute nothing to the atmosphere. Even during some of the biggest games of the past few years, where everyone in SS3 are stood throughout the game, they stand in absolute silence FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.