The idiocy (and selfishness) of panic buying

Anyone hear the woman on 5live at approx 9am? Interviewed outside a petrol
station in altrincham that had a queue outside waiting for a tanker to fill the tanks up with fuel. Older Woman i would say .
“well i was driving along and saw the tanker and noticed people following it so i thought i better follow it too and im in the queue now. Ive got 1/2 a tank of fuel but if i fill up itll last me a month.”

whats she fuckin thinking on many points? A selfish sheep?

station in altrincham that had a queue outside waiting for a tanker to fill the tanks up with fuel. Older Woman i would say .
“well i was driving along and saw the tanker and noticed people following it so i thought i better follow it too and im in the queue now. Ive got 1/2 a tank of fuel but if i fill up itll last me a month.”

Menopausal woman from Altrincham with too much time on her hand. Standard proceedure.

Maybe I just got lucky but past few days I don't know anyone that's struggled to get fuel (personally) went out last night and there was only one other car at the petrol station. Drove past two others on the way home both with fuel and not a single car filling up.

Maybe I just got lucky but past few days I don't know anyone that's struggled to get fuel (personally) went out last night and there was only one other car at the petrol station. Drove past two others on the way home both with fuel and not a single car filling up.
Here there are cable ties on a lot of pumps , it looked empty ish but you couldnt tell till you pull up to the pump that they were off

Situation is still appears to be bad in South and South East and East Anglia and patchy in the rest of the country.
Malthouse's message today was distinctly more downbeat from yesterday's government pronouncements.
Hey I've got a Ford Cortina just won't run without fuel.
Fill her up BoJo!

I filled up last night guy in front took a while but when I managed to get to the pump he'd squeezed £5.07 in, no wonder there's fuckin queues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.