Never doubt Pep

Klopp called us the best team in Europe in his presser

Because we are.

Bit different to Pep not knowing our history and coming out with nonsense about a new rivalry.

We went toe to toe with the scousers (and forest) 76/77 & 77/78 it was title battles then and not sensationalised into rivalries.

This new idea that anyone who competes in the top 4 are enemies and rivals is a premier league creation though the rags have been at it since the 70s and the emergence of Liverpools dominance, mainly because they are mard cunts.

For 30 years the scousers had 3 sniffs at possibly winning the league, they were no ones rivals either just a top 10 team, he needs to step back from the elites myth making as half of the clubs europe wide have had very barren spells and half empty stadiums only in the last few years has it become some tag for them.

I don't feel inferior to any as I don't care enough about them.

I only have time to hate the rags, spurs and middlesborough as they are all wankers.

Because we are.

Bit different to Pep not knowing our history and coming out with nonsense about a new rivalry.

We went toe to toe with the scousers (and forest) 76/77 & 77/78 it was title battles then and not sensationalised into rivalries.

This new idea that anyone who competes in the top 4 are enemies and rivals is a premier league creation though the rags have been at it since the 70s and the emergence of Liverpools dominance, mainly because they are mard cunts.

For 30 years the scousers had 3 sniffs at possibly winning the league, they were no ones rivals either just a top 10 team, he needs to step back from the elites myth making as half of the clubs europe wide have had very barren spells and half empty stadiums only in the last few years has it become some tag for them.

I only have time to hate the rags, spurs and middlesborough as they are all wankers.
Having been a fan since 1968, I do consider this a relatively new rivalry because of the coinciding performance of the two clubs. I certainly feel an animosity towards Liverpool that I have never previously felt.

Because we are.

Yeah definitely agree with that. But I don’t mind too much about what Pep thinks of other clubs, what he gets wrong about other clubs. It’s what he gets wrong or doesn’t know about us.

He says he knows about the history of this club but he always says it in a context of the fans were loyal to the club when the club was yo-yoing between the leagues and in the third tier. He talks as if we were always that club and doesn’t seem to have researched or been told the history outside the 1980s and 90s.

I bet Pep has no idea that City are 6th for most years in the top flight, just one place lower than United; 6th in the all-time league table, just two places behind United; 6th in the all-time average finishing position table, just two places below United; 5th for all-time trophies won; 8th for all-time average attendance; 6th in the all-time highest average attendance, above Liverpool; and that we have the record for the biggest home attendance outside Wembley.

But it doesn’t wind me up as much as it does others. Just something, if I were him, I’d be finding out every single thing and don’t understand why has doesn’t/hasn’t.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have had a bad couple of years, people voting against your interests managers you piled on failing on the big stage. You don't take disappointed well. Acceptance is hard we get it but the aggression doesn't come across well. You can't control events and this is hard to take for you.

Hopefully the future will bring precisely what you want not just for your peace of mind but so the rest of us can have a break. Good luck to you
Hmm. An interesting, if slightly disturbing theory.

But having considered it I have to stick with the fact that the reason I called you a clown was you posted the stupidest thing in the forum’s history rather than the fact that we have left the EU. Even more that when FBloke rang a secretary at FIFA and declared that FPP was not going to affect City. Maybe that’s a touch controversial but there we are.

Unfortunately the record books will tell us that we are not the best team in Europe and until we win the fucking thing that will remain the case regardless of what Klippity says.
The best team in europe isn’t the team that wins the cup, anymore than the best team in England are the FA cup winners. However much that may disappoint you.

The best team in europe isn’t the team that wins the cup, anymore than the best team in England are the FA cup winners. However much that may disappoint you.
Well said. This is blindingly obvious to anyone with any sense yet the tv companies and media peddle the myth that the CL is the acid test when it comes to measuring a team’s worth.

The league is pretty much the only thing that matters.

That argument carries no water. We lost the champions league final because of our manager making a colossal fuck up. No one mentioned the Fa cup so I dont see why you made that comparison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.