Never doubt Pep

That argument carries no water. We lost the champions league final because of our manager making a colossal fuck up. No one mentioned the Fa cup so I dont see why you made that comparison.
It’s a cup, a knockout, so one off games , there’s your FA cup comparison. Chelsea weren’t the best English team the league table told us that so could hardly be the best in europe. Just better that day. Us losing doesn’t make chelsea a better team than us.We were the best team in europe IMO last season. So klopp was right.

Yeah definitely agree with that. But I don’t mind too much about what Pep thinks of other clubs, what he gets wrong about other clubs. It’s what he gets wrong or doesn’t know about us.

He says he knows about the history of this club but he always says it in a context of the fans were loyal to the club when the club was yo-yoing between the leagues and in the third tier. He talks as if we were always that club and doesn’t seem to have researched or been told the history outside the 1980s and 90s.

I bet Pep has no idea that City are 6th for most years in the top flight, just one year less than United; 6th in the all-time league table, just two places behind United; 5th for all-time trophies won; 8th for all-time average attendance; 6th in the all-time highest average attendance, above Liverpool; and that we have the record for the biggest home attendance outside Wembley.

But it doesn’t wind me up as much as it does others. Just something, if I were him, I’d be finding out every single thing and don’t understand why has doesn’t/hasn’t.
His chatter about history clubs is one of his annoying failings, he doesn't have very many but whether it is not coming out right due to language issues or something else it is hard to say but he never does us any favours when he gets going about history.

It’s a cup, a knockout, so one off games , there’s your FA cup comparison. Chelsea weren’t the best English team the league table told us that so could hardly be the best in europe. Just better that day. Us losing doesn’t make chelsea a better team than us.We were the best team in europe IMO last season. So klopp was right.
We'll have to disagree on this so.
I'd rather have the trophy in the locker than Klopps endorsement.

We'll have to disagree on this so.
I'd rather have the trophy in the locker than Klopps endorsement.
We have trophies in the locker, 2. Heres the thing I could understand a chelsea fan arguing the point chelsea had a better season than us, or were the best team in europe. When a city fan after a season with a cup, a league win, our third in 4 seasons and a final and semi final argues it. I find that weird. It seems you will always go out of your way to find an excuse to criticise or put down our achievements our team and more particularly Pep.

We have trophies in the locker, 2. Heres the thing I could understand a chelsea fan arguing the point chelsea had a better season than us, or were the best team in europe. When a city fan after a season with a cup, a league win, our third in 4 seasons and a final and semi final argues it. I find that weird. It seems you will always go out of your way to find an excuse to criticise or put down our achievements our team and more particularly Pep.
We haven't the one that backs up the claim of being the best team in Europe which is the point I was making in the first place.

We haven't the one that backs up the claim of being the best team in Europe which is the point I was making in the first place.
So you beleive Chelsea last year were the best team in Europe based on just that one game, or do you believe us winning the league after 38 games means we are a better team than chelsea ?
Put simply who had the best season last year us or chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.