Never doubt Pep

What I believe is irrelevant. Winning the Champions league is the only way of cementing that claim.
You could argue until the cows come home about how dominant we are in England but that doesn't make us the best in Europe I'm afraid.

who is then?

So you beleive Chelsea last year were the best team in Europe based on just that one game, or do you believe us winning the league after 38 games means we are a better team than chelsea ?
Put simply who had the best season last year us or chelsea.
The beat us in the Champions league final which for as long as I remember, going back to the old European cup days decided Europes top team.

The beat us in the Champions league final which for as long as I remember, going back to the old European cup days decided Europes top team.
No it doesn’t it decides the European cup winner. It has never decided who is the best team in Europe, only a european league would do that. Just as the league is the only thing that decides Englands best team. So are chelsea better than us yes or no ?
Are Leicester better than chelsea, they beat them in a cup final ?

No it doesn’t it decides the European cup winner. It has never decided who is the best team in Europe, only a european league would do that. Just as the league is the only thing that decides Englands best team. So are chelsea better than us yes or no ?
Are Leicester better than chelsea, they beat them in a cup final ?
Its the only competition that has all the top sides from the European leagues competing in. Back when it was the European cup only the champions of their respective leagues could play in it , are you saying that didn't decide Europes top team either. How would you decide who is Europe's best team then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.