That’s it, problem solved.

Would be interested to know how many of these pedantic individuals who spoil people's enjoyment are actually rags working for City.
Seems plenty of them do, I couldn't work for the rags as a City fan, it just isn't fucking right tbh.

The same as the cunts that do the reporting from the MUEN/Atheltic all rags, why do you want to report on City when you hate them? (bar Stuart Brennan who though a rag, you wouldn't tell from his writing)

I don't mean to have a go at the OP, but the dress code has always been no tracksuits, caps or shorts. Its in the contact you signed and use to be printed on the sesaoncards as well. I have also had numerous emails the day before games where it reiterates it as well. I'm pretty sure the email for Southampton even mentioned the warm weather but to stick to the dress code.

While I have seen many people over the years in various suites with the above attire I just avoid wearing in on a matchday as if I'm refused entry there wouldn't be much I could do.

It is shit though how some staff enforce the rules while others either don't care or know.

I don't mean to have a go at the OP, but the dress code has always been no tracksuits, caps or shorts. Its in the contact you signed and use to be printed on the sesaoncards as well. I have also had numerous emails the day before games where it reiterates it as well. I'm pretty sure the email for Southampton even mentioned the warm weather but to stick to the dress code.

While I have seen many people over the years in various suites with the above attire I just avoid wearing in on a matchday as if I'm refused entry there wouldn't be much I could do.

It is shit though how some staff enforce the rules while others either don't care or know.
I feel very sorry for the OP and hope his case can be taken up by City Matters. I agree with Cityzen 81,I would have stuck to the dress code.
Also, I would, like others urge to reconsider his decision. Seems pretty knee jerk

Aye up Paul.
For a real soul from the north don't give up your faith in city.
In other words.
Your a Northern Soul, "Keep the Faith"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.