Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newcastle will have to spend 100’s of millions to catch up with Spurs Arsenal Leicester then hundreds more millions to catch United then 100 more millions to catch Liverpool Chelsea and City

Damn right. They are a decade i think from realistically being a top side. Their club needs transforming from top to bottom. Even compared to where we were in 2008, they are a long way off playing staff wise.
Not really, all they have to do is target the 3/4 clubs you mention first and take a couple of their better players, same again year after with the clubs higher and before you know it they could be challenging for top 4.

Thing is, if the current top clubs keep investing then will be harder for Newcastle to catch up. Over to the ‘legacy’ clubs to keep investing .... ;)

The Geordie fans had nothing to do with it.

Point out where they were celebrating being signatories to a letter most of them don't know exists.
Yes. I put a post on " The Mag" about the letter and nobody knew anything about it.

I fuckin hate Newcastle and there fans.
I don't hate them as such but I'm not going to pretend to be happy for them when they have been as guilty as the rest of the fuckers in slagging our club off for the usual shite like history and attendances.
Though I did have a little giggle yesterday when Salah was linked because even though it'll never happen I'm sure it would have got the scouse cunts all upset - which is never a bad thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.