The HALLOWEENATHON - What HORROR movie(s) are you watching?

Thought The Babadook was absolute shite tbh.
Its affectionately known as the 'Babashite' amongst some horror fans.

The directors follow up film, The Nightingale (2018) is a horrifying gothic revenge drama set in the 1820's ouback.

Its like a grim version of The Last of the Mohicans (1992) which I absolutely adored.

If you’re into the VHS series, don’t watch VHS 1994.

I’ve just saved you an hour and half.

Anyone seen Censor?
Yep, its a bit of a slow burner, more thriller than chiller.

It reminds me of the style of Cronenberg's Videodrome with the pace and eeriness of Strickland's Berberian Sound Studio,

The film is set to the backdrop of Thatcher's Britain, with a neat homage to 80's video nasties clips seen through the eyes of the viewing censor.

Yep, its a bit of a slow burner, more thriller than chiller.

It reminds me of the style of Cronenberg's Videodrome with the pace and eeriness of Strickland's Berberian Sound Studio,

The film is set to the backdrop of Thatcher's Britain, with a neat homage to 80's video nasties clips seen through the eyes of the viewing censor.
Cheers Boo, one for the viewing list on the 31st.

Its affectionately known as the 'Babashite' amongst some horror fans.

The directors follow up film, The Nightingale (2018) is a horrifying gothic revenge drama set in the 1820's ouback.

Its like a grim version of The Last of the Mohicans (1992) which I absolutely adored.
The Nightingale was grim.

A double-bill of supernatural offerings on the Aunty Beeb tonight.
Dkse2Jj.png

First up tonight on BBC4 HD @ 21:00

okPyLsm.jpg

The Conjuring (2013)

Real-life Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren, are asked to help a family terrorised by a dark presence in their farmhouse.

An American supernatural film from director James Wan (Saw, Insidious) starring Patrick Wilson & Vera Farmiga.

On tonight, BBC4 HD @ 22:45

oqf9U10.jpg

The Conjuring 2 (2016)

In 1977, paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren travel to north London to help a single mother of four and her possessed daughter.

An American supernatural horror film, starring Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.