The HALLOWEENATHON - What HORROR movie(s) are you watching?

After watching It Follows last night, ive had the worst night sleep in months. It actually gave me nightmares. I must have woken up atleast a dozen times and instinctly checked the bedroom door and the top of the stairs in case someones there. Then gone back to sleep and straight back into the nightmare. Right wuss.

Last edited:
My dad recommended Bone Tomahawk to me the other day - he said “it’s a western with Kurt Russell in it, really violent and a great watch”. I thought sounds good and put it on this evening. Jesus Christ!!! I won’t spoil the story but it’s a bunch of Indians who are cannibals and seriously freaked me out.
Check out the clip below...

This fuckin film did for me. I was all ready for a good old cowboys and indians film. Had a beer and a smoke, was enjoying it. Then it changed and i was not prepared at all. I can watch what it turned into but i have to be expecting it a bit at least. Hit me like a ton of bricks and had to turn it off for a bit.

Great film though, just wasn't ready for the change in narrative. Only film that has caught me off guard to such an extent i had to gather myself.

On tonight, Film4 HD @ 01:30

8wNWATX.jpg

The Neon Demon (2016)

Starring Ellie Fanning, Christina Hendricks & Keanu Reeves.

After taking the fashion world by storm, an innocent 16-year-old model faces the wrath of vicious rivals who despise her fresh-faced beauty.

[Squeamish eyeball scene alert]

I watched Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.

It reminded me of Carpenter’s Prince of Darkness and The Fog.
All his early films looked very similar.
Awesome production team: Dean Cundey photography and John Carpenter's own out there music.
Something special about all his early horror flicks - the Thing is incredible too (though Morricone did some of the soundtrack on that).

This fuckin film did for me. I was all ready for a good old cowboys and indians film. Had a beer and a smoke, was enjoying it. Then it changed and i was not prepared at all. I can watch what it turned into but i have to be expecting it a bit at least. Hit me like a ton of bricks and had to turn it off for a bit.

Great film though, just wasn't ready for the change in narrative. Only film that has caught me off guard to such an extent i had to gather myself.
I must be so out of the film loop at the moment (many are with the current penchant for TV boxsets) I'd never heard of this.
I'll try and dig it out if I can find it.

On tonight, Film4 HD @ 01:30

8wNWATX.jpg

The Neon Demon (2016)

Starring Ellie Fanning, Christina Hendricks & Keanu Reeves.

After taking the fashion world by storm, an innocent 16-year-old model faces the wrath of vicious rivals who despise her fresh-faced beauty.

[Squeamish eyeball scene alert]
Another I've forgotten about.
I think I'm going to save my sanity by having a Novemberlockdownmoviethon *creates new thread....

Quite a fan of Nicolas Winding too...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.