Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game to rest some players , would even consider giving Steffen a game he's looked capable when he has played ,hopefully a retunr for Gundo and Zinchenko to get them match fit and Foden is flying at the moment , Dinho could also control the middle against an average team.

STEFFEN

CANCELO
STONES
LAPORTE
ZINCHENKO

MAHREZ
GUNDO
DINHO
FODEN
STERLING

TORRES

Won't they be on private flights anyway?
I would hope so but getting a private flight from SA to the UK is sometimes hit and miss.

I agree that of the two Ederson is more likely to be available , lets hope Jesus takes little or no part in the game as Brazil are already home and dry.

Steffen is more than capable to play against Burnley.

Mahrez or Foden can fill in for Gabriel!

Actually it will be interesting to see Foden on the right and Grealish on the left! And Torres as a striker

So my Eleven would be:

Steffen
Walker
Dias
Laporte
Cancelo
Rodri
KDB
Bernardo
Foden
Torres
Grealish

Get down to the City fanzone at the CFA beforehand, it's free. Loads of footy activities for kids and the PL trophy will be there for a free photo.

Been to a couple and it's alright for the kids.
We are coming down from Edinburgh and have booked our tickets for this, we are hoping to be down for around 11 think this starts around 11:30

we’ve booked the car park but says you can only access it 3 hours prior to kick off which would be 12pm, has anyone managed to park earlier?

Just checked the planner, we’ve virtually sold all the tickets Burnley have returned already for £30 but hundreds left in the rest of the ground for £50/£53 - why can’t they read the room and make a sensible decision?

Just checked the planner, we’ve virtually sold all the tickets Burnley have returned already for £30 but hundreds left in the rest of the ground for £50/£53 - why can’t they read the room and make a sensible decision?
If those are from the ticket exchange they’d be selling most of those at a loss for £30 - my seat gets refunded at about £42 per game (without the old gits discount). And if they sell at a cheaper rate nearer the game nobody will buy in advance as they wait for the price to come down. It’s not straightforward.

50 - 53 quid for burnley at home after a pandemic when lets face it most of us arent exactly flush its bollocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.