Burnley (H) - Sat 16 Oct 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If those are from the ticket exchange they’d be selling most of those at a loss for £30 - my seat gets refunded at about £42 per game (without the old gits discount). And if they sell at a cheaper rate nearer the game nobody will buy in advance as they wait for the price to come down. It’s not straightforward.
Just charge less in the first place for games where we will strugle to sell
I wouldn't pay £50 plus for the Burnley game and it looks quite obvious hundreds of other Blues won't pay that amount either

I wouldn't pay £50 plus for the Burnley game and it looks quite obvious hundreds of other Blues won't pay that amount either
There are very few league games where we struggle to sell. A few hundred seats still on sale a week before the game isn’t really desperate from the club’s point of view.

big game this and a must win imo. we sometimes struggle after international breaks and i imagine burnley players will mostly be nice and rested and will get stuck into us straight from the kick off.

If those are from the ticket exchange they’d be selling most of those at a loss for £30 - my seat gets refunded at about £42 per game (without the old gits discount). And if they sell at a cheaper rate nearer the game nobody will buy in advance as they wait for the price to come down. It’s not straightforward.
You make some good points, but what is the cost price for City for a seat? £5? £10? It's a figure we don't know as only the club internally would know this based on costs to run a game. Based on that maths, City make a £12 loss, but they'll still be making money i'm sure.

I know it's complicated. I've seen some tickets for £70 a seat in tier 2! The price of the ticket doesn't deter me personally, but it will for a lot and this is the main point i make.

Don't concede and then you can imagine Foden, Mahrez etc conjuring up some magic over 95 mins to win it.

There are very few league games where we struggle to sell. A few hundred seats still on sale a week before the game isn’t really desperate from the club’s point of view.

Looks like over 2 thousand left at the minute but we managed to sell most of the ones Burnley sent back at £30 ,which is great news
Many of the tickets left are the dearer ones
We would encourage a lot more casual fans to go if they were all a bit cheaper

Looks like over 2 thousand left at the minute but we managed to sell most of the ones Burnley sent back at £30 ,which is great news
Many of the tickets left are the dearer ones
We would encourage a lot more casual fans to go if they were all a bit cheaper
I love going to the match, but paying £50 a ticket really puts a dent in my finances. I’ve been to Leipzig and Wycombe because they were both around £30 or less. I’ll to Burnley if there are any £30 tickets left on Friday when I get paid. I’m not paying £50, sorry City

just been on the website to try to buy tickets for saturday but it says the the site is down for maintenance, is it possible to just go to the ground and buy paper tickets like the old days or is it all done by mobile phone now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.