Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Have you considered the possibility that they can find no credible evidence and that Guiffre's case is full of discrepancies?
Convicted in the high court of the tabloids and social media, such is the world we now live in. In another 50 years our courts will probably be on-line and run along the lines of the voice or strictly as we as a society become increasingly more stupid.

Convicted in the high court of the tabloids and social media, such is the world we now live in. In another 50 years our courts will probably be on-line and run along the lines of the voice or strictly as we as a society become increasingly more stupid.
More damming from Andy's point of view is that the Bluemoon Crown Court has found him guilty on all counts.

Have you considered the possibility that they can find no credible evidence and that Guiffre's case is full of discrepancies?
Have you considered that she may have 'suddenly' become a little cloudy in her recollection of events, and the CPS have advised the Met accordingly that they would not have enough to proceed with a prosecution?

Don't know if he's guilty or not but anybody who has seen how he's acted since the accusations were made will probably be leaning towards him being a bit of a wrong'un.
Hes hardly come across as a trustworthy defendant has he?
But, whilst the circumstantial evidence is pretty damning I doubt it's enough to convict.
I'll stick to my opinion I've held about him for years - he's a bit of a wet blanket who would likely be unemployed and bothering people in wetherspoons on a daily basis if he wasn't born into that weird cult.

Guilty in the court of public opinion, I tend to leave legal expertise to those who have actually studied it.
I've done a fair bit of background reading on Epstein's antics, and I've also watched the 'Filthy Rich' documentary (Netflix). I've come to the conclusion that anyone who ever visited Epstein's island as a guest and didn't have some concerns as to where all the young, pretty girls were coming from is either complicit in what was going on or INCREDIBLY stupid.

Don't know if he's guilty or not but anybody who has seen how he's acted since the accusations were made will probably be leaning towards him being a bit of a wrong'un.
Hes hardly come across as a trustworthy defendant has he?
But, whilst the circumstantial evidence is pretty damning I doubt it's enough to convict.
I'll stick to my opinion I've held about him for years - he's a bit of a wet blanket who would likely be unemployed and bothering people in wetherspoons on a daily basis if he wasn't born into that weird cult.

That’s harsh mate. I'm sure he could be employed as a toilet attendant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.