Cat advice

I will always go to the rescues. Well, I never actually go, or I would need a fucking lorry to take them all home. Giving one sitting in a small cage a life, is the best way for me. Let me know if you ever get another one. I hope you do mate.
I will keep you posted on that.
My grandson loved our cat so will be chuffed if we get another.

might get him one for his birthday next year.

I laughed at your lorry joke, I’m a softy myself so can imagine what it’s like walking around a rescue centre.

I will keep you posted on that.
My grandson loved our cat so will be chuffed if we get another.

might get him one for his birthday next year.

I laughed at your lorry joke, I’m a softy myself so can imagine what it’s like walking around a rescue centre.
I couldnt do it. My Mrs does it.

after losing our cat and being distraught about it, the wife and I have been visited loads by a young kitten, even comes in our house for a stroke.

it’s really cheered us up.

we’ve tried not to feed it as you’re not supposed to, just had a play with the young thing.
They say people don't choose their cats, they choose us. Let that happen if you go to a shelter to adopt. But it sounds like one has already chosen you - time to put out the food ....?

after losing our cat and being distraught about it, the wife and I have been visited loads by a young kitten, even comes in our house for a stroke.

it’s really cheered us up.

we’ve tried not to feed it as you’re not supposed to, just had a play with the young thing.
How young is young ? Does it have a collar ? Is it well fed ,might be a stray

How young is young ? Does it have a collar ? Is it well fed ,might be a stray
Don’t think it’s a stray, only about during the day and looks well maintained.

no collar but it spends all day in our garden but then disappears as it goes dark.

They say people don't choose their cats, they choose us. Let that happen if you go to a shelter to adopt. But it sounds like one has already chosen you - time to put out the food ....?
We are convinced it has a home so don’t want to be taking a loved pet away from anyone else if it chooses us as their home.

Could be a little kids pet or something.

we’ll just be pleasant with the little fellow.

Agreed.
WW: Get the kitten used to human touch (they like being stroked behind the ears.)
Let it bond with you in its own time.
Put your phone number on its collar if it's gong outside.
Get pet insurance, vet bills are huge.
Why does it need your phone number can’t it remember it ;)

Don’t think it’s a stray, only about during the day and looks well maintained.

no collar but it spends all day in our garden but then disappears as it goes dark.
I was a little worried when you said very young kitten, they shouldnt be out let alone without a collar , you could put some string around its belly with a note asking if it belongs to someone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.