Talksport

Jordans`s logic is absolute bollocks. He says that because Sheik Mansour is the Prime Minister of the UAE then City are a state owned club. So if Boris Johnson was to buy Macclesfield Town that would make them state owned. It`s bollocks and he knows it but he´s been saying it for years.

I wonder where this change has come from...

Jordan is a fucking knob, posh boy who ruined Palace, he hates our club with a passion, always calls us a cheats and a mongrel club, he's never backed our owner and his right to spend his own money on his club, I wish nothing but pain for the poncy, closet racist prick.

Jordans`s logic is absolute bollocks. He says that because Sheik Mansour is the Prime Minister of the UAE then City are a state owned club. So if Boris Johnson was to buy Macclesfield Town that would make them state owned. It`s bollocks and he knows it but he´s been saying it for years.

Isn't Sheikh Mansour only Deputy PM though? So it's only bad if Raab bought a club?

Jordan is a fucking knob, posh boy who ruined Palace, he hates our club with a passion, always calls us a cheats and a mongrel club, he's never backed our owner and his right to spend his own money on his club, I wish nothing but pain for the poncy, closet racist prick.

Somewhere out there is a big bullet of karma whizzing through the universe for that rat Jordan. Let's hope it hits him very hard soon.

A total gobshite. Likes the sound of his own voice. Got his facts wrong about Mansour. Wide boy. Wouldn’t trust him to take the dig for a walk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.