Talksport

A total gobshite. Likes the sound of his own voice. Got his facts wrong about Mansour. Wide boy. Wouldn’t trust him to take the dig for a walk.
He knows the sum total of fuck all about our club. If he knew half of what the Sheik knows about business then he would still be the owner of Crystal Palace.

Nobody in the press is mentioning FFP. They will struggle to sign anyone. The drawbridge was closed after the Sheik took over at City.

I know all they mention is them spending billions. Their attendances are only the same as ours and I doubt their other revenue is anywhere near ours. It's nuts the shit they are spouting.

Had to laugh at Goldstein this morning.... had Hugh Wolstencroft on and Goldstein, Cundy and Hugh all talking positively for 5 or so mins about Foden's performance for England at the weekend. Just as the conversation was coming to a natural conclusion, Goldstein chirps in with....
"I thought Jaydon Sancho had an excellent game too"
Que a moments silence from the other two before the topic was changed....
Goldstein has to shoehorn a rag perspective into every conversation.

Mansour is the Deputy PM but in the video clip Jordan refers to him as the PM. Just another lie to add to his bullshit.
It's so tiring how often people get these little differences wrong, in the wording they use, that often make a big difference to what they are saying, isn't it?

I suspect they do know the difference but deliberately misinform people because that's the narrative most people have already bough into and want to believe.

I was surprised to find the Sun highlight the differences, quite accurately and fairly, in this article:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/foot...08/mohammed-bin-salman-wealth-sheikh-mansour/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.