TV Series

It goes downhill a bit when the Maguires take over from The Gallaghers as the main focus half way through series 3.

But yeah, series 1 is utterly magnificent mate.
You're not wrong fella.
It's that long since I watched it though I'd even forgot that Steve pemberton was in it.

Been enjoying 'The movies that made us' series on Netflix over the last few years, and some excellent additions have just been added in series 3 including Aliens, Halloween, Robocop and Friday 13th.

Last edited:
I've started watching "The OA" on Netflix - it's a science fiction story written (at least in part) by Brit Marling. I've only watched the first 3 episodes - but I really like it so far.
===
On the other hand... the series seems derivate; numerous elements are reminiscent of Marling's earlier film, "The Sound of My Voice."
===
That said, "Sound of My Voice" is very enjoyable - stream this movie if you like Sci Fi.
===
And although OA has some elements in common with "Sound of My Voice" - it's not at all a copy-cat.
===
I'm enjoying "The OA" on Netflix - and if you like Sci Fi - I think you'll like this series too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.