Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
By January Psg will know if they're losing Mbappe or not. He enters the last 6 months of his contract then.
Regardless , I also believe we should try in January.
I think we all already know Mbappe will leave in the summer. If there were any doubts, his most recent interview clears all of them.

Regardless, for once we need to stop thinking abt transfer fees and just cash in on a player that could turn out to be one of the best long term investment we'll ever make.

I don’t believe the paper headlines. Would love to be wrong as he’s the best option around at his age so many seasons to come.
Twice the signing Kane would have been

If a club can afford to pay 55m over the buyout price, why wouldn't Erling hold out until the summer and ask for some/most of that 55m to go to him?
Don't think that's how it works.
I'm pretty sure whatever club pays 130 mil, will also be giving Haaland a big money contract.
Besides, at Haaland's age, money should be the least of his concern lol.

Madrid media saying it will be difficult for Madrid to compete with us for Haaland and that they have to convince him to ignore the financial aspect and sign with them to have a shot at playing next to Mbappe and becoming Madrid legends. Weird take on the situation

Don't think that's how it works.
I'm pretty sure whatever club pays 130 mil, will also be giving Haaland a big money contract.
Besides, at Haaland's age, money should be the least of his concern lol.
It's precisely how it works. Every penny over the buyout that a club gives Dortmund is money not going to Club Haaland. His people would be mad to allow that

as i said before, take this with a pinch of salt lol.

holy shit, just when you thought people learned their lesson of posting tweets from chancers last summer

Here is the piece of salt I'll have with that.

XoF1Rm34mOQNs8BnGFzMUqDQJ51DKryt83bYIGsjNKA.jpg

It's precisely how it works. Every penny over the buyout that a club gives Dortmund is money not going to Club Haaland. His people would be mad to allow that
No, it gives them more negotiating power, but they wouldn’t get it all probably not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.