Burnley (H) | Post-Match Thread

Your memory is wrong. Bernardo played near enough 100 games between being at his best.

The youngsters know that Mahrez and Sterling are levels above them. The know them, they see them every day and they're not deluded enough to think they're better at 18 after a couple of impressive cameos against lower league sides.

It's absolutely mind-numbing that the same clowns who spent years whining about Foden not playing enough are now going to do the same routine over Palmer.
Do you ever put that fishing rod away?

It‘s not binary ffs. Argue if you like for your pets getting starts. But not for kids getting virtually no look in, no matter how embarrassing the pets’ efforts.

As for Foden, a natural talent like him would have developed just as quickly, if not quicker, with more early minutes.

You should look closer to home for whining clowns given your ridiculous defence of long term puny performers.

A win is a win I’ll take it whatever is needed especially after a international break .
apologies to the Burnley fan on Ashton new road who intentionally clipped my daughters heels. I didn’t mean intentionally to swipe you honestly.

long term puny performerS

Are you 12? Or do you just write like a 12 year old?

No surprise you've like the post describing Cole Palmer's second ever league appearance as "soul crushing", it's exactly the kind of brain dead shit you lap up.

Weren't you in the match thread telling Guardiola to fuck off because we were shit? You must have hated seeing us win 2-0 at a walk.

Scrappy performance but a wins a win! Good save at 1.0 from Steffan. How many good opportunities did Mahrez waste today. He could have had a hat trick!

Bernado, Rodri our two best players for me.

Not a great performance but it's all about the 3 points after the break and several players missing.

Take those 3 points, every win is a bonus. Glad Bernardo stayed and is showing the team how effort and pace are important.

FFS and Sterling I would not miss if they left tomorrow. Sterling already whinging that he might move abroard if not given more game time. Well Raheem, you got your start and did nothing. Feel free to b*gger off on the first flight out of Ringway.

yeah sterling just didnt get himself into the game....whether that is down to him or the team performance and tactics just not clicking......probably a mix of both but he does seem to have lost that zip/sparkle to his movement and play
I don’t think that false 9 suits the players who have to play there but saying that he wasn’t much better second half bar the first 10 mins of it.

A win is a win I’ll take it whatever is needed especially after a international break .
apologies to the Burnley fan on Ashton new road who intentionally clipped my daughters heels. I didn’t mean intentionally to swipe you honestly.
And so you should've done my friend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.