#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That attack where kdb was running at the defence first half sadly summed up the sterling we have now.

Kdb picks the ball up in space in their half and starts to drive, he had sterling make a very basic run down the channel when he really should have ran across the path drawing the defenders out for kdb to go alone or play Bernardo in who was coming in on the overload or he makes that run so that kdb has an easier pass to play him through and sterling can take it in his stride on his right foot. None of that happened which shows the lack of awareness in that position. but even ignoring that, kdb still plays him in, its there for a simple finish or at the bare minimum makes the keeper make a top save and he essentially falls over his own two feet as it bounces off him into Bernardos path who then played a good cut back and sterling was still dwelling on his piss poor touch.

Not going to be overly harsh today though as they were all poor but I don't know how he can't legitimately expect to play when that's what he's producing.

Pathetic again and it makes it worse when him and Mahrez are on the pitch together when it is hard to split them.

think its pretty clear that the best solution for everyone is to move on. he needs a new challenge and we need someone that suits our way of play.

think its pretty clear that the best solution for everyone is to move on. he needs a new challenge and we need someone that suits our way of play.
Yeah nothing to moan about with him, it’s just time to part ways. I’ve had many relationships like that, had a great time for a bit with them, still nice to see the girls again if I ever bump into them, but it’s the right time to move on when the spark disappears.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’d start Brian Kidd ahead of him atm.

Got a laugh out of me this one. Coming to the point where I actually feel sorry for him (imagine feeling sorry for a multi millionaire). Receives the ball, bad first touch, loses the ball. Rinse and repeat. Cole Palmer must be itching to get a start ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.