Burnley (H) | Post-Match Thread

Thought it was fine. How many players did Burnley lose to the international break? They’ve had a fortnight to prepare for this particular game with the majority of their squad.

We had Pep and Fernandinho sat around the training ground watching box sets for two weeks and then looking who was available on Friday afternoon

Ake has shown resilient and profesionalism. When he is not playing he will never moun. When he gets the minutes, grabs both hands and plays well.
mahrez had nt only poor game but was so selfish
Sterling had poor game.
cancelo and bernardo, foden were superb

We are a Rolls Royce. Purr to victory. We are so lucky watching this football. At some point it will end. Savour it.
When Pep goes, unless we promote from within, the style will change but we'll always have top players and a top coach.

Just home now after a pretty heavy day.

Pretty bab today I thought but maybe I’ve been spoiled the past 10 years. I’m long enough in the tooth to remember what it really is like to be disappointed after a home game :D

fair play to Stefan I thought he was class. I was pissed before ko though but made some heavy saves

so glad Bernardo never went anywhere

It was a drab game. Burnley fan outside on way to ground said to me “anything less than our usual 4/5 nil drubbing will be a good result for us” they usually sell 3000 though so surprised by their low turnout.

Atmosphere only really got going when word got out about the rags losing.
It was absolutely buzzing in the top tier of the South Stand when Leicester went 2.1 up and again at 3.2, otherwise the atmosphere was drab and as dull as dishwater.

That was Pep ball at its worst today.

Lots of pointless passing but three points, clean sheet is all that matters.

lad I kinda get ya but fuck me imagine winning every game 2-0

Ake has shown resilient and profesionalism. When he is not playing he will never moun. When he gets the minutes, grabs both hands and plays well.
mahrez had nt only poor game but was so selfish
Sterling had poor game.
cancelo and bernardo, foden were superb
Cancelo is majestic at times, but I thought that today he gave the ball away more than normal - nothing worrying though.

It was absolutely buzzing in the top tier of the South Stand when Leicester went 2.1 up and again at 3.2, otherwise the atmosphere was drab and as dull as dishwater.

boring and pathetic init

50 quid tickets for that.

i cringe on motd when I see the empty seats I know the media over blow it but why do we change so much for tickets in a huge stadium. Loads of my mates with kids been priced out of it

Great day up north and I liked Etihad today. I saw my friend for the first time since February last year.
Steffen and the whole defence were mostly ok apart from few dodgy minutes towards the end of the first half.
In the middle Bernardo was marvelous, Rodri very, very good (Rice and Southgate might watch this game as an introductory course where and how modern DM plays). KdB...well he scored with that thunderbolt, but mostly he was very static is his positioning, so I just hope he gets into his stride. The attack was crap, Foden was industrious as always, but I would like him to take more risks, instead very often just following passing patterns, and yet he might have a penalty. Both Mahrez and Raheem very disgustingly poor, but still different kind of poor. Mahrez was trying at least and was finding himself in good positions, but he was let down by his terrible shooting and bad passing decisions. Raz was just shockingly poor, the first half he managed to be in positions for two tap-ins but Mahrez didn't pass, but the second half was just terrible, he was almost eager to prove how bad he became and Pep was doing the same by keeping him on. Still we won, happy day!. But back to Bernardo, the lad finally found his sun

3402.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.