10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
“…. which is why he’s in the team week in week out.”

Haha!

He’s here to be productive. Clearly, your idea of productivity is different from mine. Good luck with your meaningless stats.

There’s ONE stat in football: WINS

When he does things to influence THAT STAT, he will be lorded over as a bargain. I haven’t seen that much contribution in that department. Maybe your stats say something different, but I’m going to trust my eyes, thank you.

My eyes are saying Bernardo is currently a £150M player on the Grealish scale at the moment! :-)

You’re not listening.

He is productive, it’s not his fault his chances aren’t being put away.

Take him out of your Fantasy Premier League team if he’s not getting you points for goals and assists if that is all that matters.

He’ll continue to be in Pep’s side and his eyes are the ones I trust that are backed up by what he sees in training, behind the scenes and in the analytical department as your eyes tell us Mesut Ozil was a better player than David Silva.

Grealish must be looking at Sterling's performance against Burnley and thinking what am i doing on the bench , Pep trying to give Sterling some game time nearly cost us against Burnley , Grealish and Foden are both way ahead of a totally out of form Sterling.

He is, which is why after playing every game for City and England this season he was rested with two big away games coming up. He can’t play every game.

Pep trying to give Sterling some game time nearly cost us against Burnley

... we had 71% possession, twice as many shots as Burnley and three times as many shots on target.

The guy doesn't have the best fitness record and the smart thing to do would be to manage his minutes instead of running him into the ground early in the season.

Grealish must be looking at Sterling's performance against Burnley and thinking what am i doing on the bench , Pep trying to give Sterling some game time nearly cost us against Burnley , Grealish and Foden are both way ahead of a totally out of form Sterling.

Pep manages players playing time because he knows we will be playing around 55/60 games

... we had 71% possession, twice as many shots as Burnley and three times as many shots on target.

The guy doesn't have the best fitness record and the smart thing to do would be to manage his minutes instead of running him into the ground early in the season.
Yes the stats look good , but if Burnley had finished half their very decent chances we would have dropped points , it was similart to the Southampton game the only difference is we scored early doors.

Yes the stats look good , but if Burnley had finished half their very decent chances we would have dropped points , it was similart to the Southampton game the only difference is we scored early doors.

Yes, if they scored their chances and we didn't score ours then they'd have won.

The Southampton game is also an interesting example because Grealish played the full ninety minutes and contributed next to nothing.

Just have patience and trust that the manager knows what he's doing. Especially when you're comparing a good result to a bad one.

Grealish played false 9 vs Liverpool and was awful. He's was on the bench because of Phil was preferred on the left not because Sterling played cf.

Grealish played false 9 vs Liverpool and was awful. He's was on the bench because of Phil was preferred on the left not because Sterling played cf.
lol what a stupid thing to say. Grealish was on the bench to give him a well deserved rest not because Foden is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.