10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less about his 'antics', Touré was far worse. In the summer I said I like Grealish but I would prefer to keep rotating Sterling and Foden on the LW instead of add another player to the mix. I still feel that way, and probably would even if he'd scored four or five by now. We should absolutely have let one of Raheem or Phil go before we signed Jack, as at least one of them is royally fucked now.
Not too late to sell Sterling. Phil will be staying.

Play him as a False 9!

Him being played wide seems such a waste given we have Foden, Sterling, Bernardo and now Jesus V2.0.

Honestly his passing has surprised me the most. I didn't watch much of him at Villa but some of his passing is just sublime. Like even with the angle we get watching it on TV he finds passes you just don't even see until he makes them. That was something Merlin used to do. With better finishing he'd have 5+ assists for us already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.