10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re not listening.

He is productive, it’s not his fault his chances aren’t being put away.

Take him out of your Fantasy Premier League team if he’s not getting you points for goals and assists if that is all that matters.

He’ll continue to be in Pep’s side and his eyes are the ones I trust that are backed up by what he sees in training, behind the scenes and in the analytical department as your eyes tell us Mesut Ozil was a better player than David Silva.
The ONLY fantasy in my life is believing half the crap I read on here when it comes to assessing players, performances and abilities.

Let us please not turn this into a Foden v Grealish issue.Both are brilliant,both will play in the same 11 for the biggest games,and both will compliment each other.
The whole narrative sickens me. You'd think one of them played for United. I don't get it.one not.

Love them both. And not just because they are City players. I'd be amazed by both even if they weren't City players.

But they are :) Thank God Almight... They are!

The whole narrative sickens me. You'd think one of them played for United. I don't get it.one not.

Love them both. And not just because they are City players. I'd be amazed by both even if they weren't City players.

Fan boys will end up killing football mate.

exactly seems like some compare Jack to Foden simply to put him down in a bad light. like I said if we compare to Foden half our team will be worse so it makes no sense. Jack right now is better than sterling that is all that matters as he is that Jack is replacing. raheem right now is next to useless for various reasons and we need to sell him asap.

I can debate football until the cows come home, but when you start comparing different players and their assists and goals, and numerous other stats, it makes my eyes glaze over!

If I need to explain that, it only proves I’ve already wasted too much time on this fanboy thread.
it also proves that you dont really understand football. Have a good one

it also proves that you dont really understand football. Have a good one
Oh dear lord, help me!
You are clueless!!!

My father was a pro.
I was a pro.
I grew up watching him play for about 18 years, while playing at City, Sunderland, Leeds United (where I turned down a pro contract to stay in school and do my A Levels) and Oldham Athletic myself…oh, yeah, and I played with England schoolboys U-16 at Lilleshall…before coming to the States and playing pro over here, first indoor then outdoor. I played with the likes of Rodney Marsh, Kaz Deyna, Ade Coker. I’ve also helped make up the numbers in Charity Games with the likes of Bobby Charlton (and other names that would only serve to show my age).

But, you’re probably right…I couldn’t possibly have learned anything during that 25 yr period, let alone comment about a player who has played only a handful of games for City, yet any criticism or potentially negative comment receives the dreaded “hater” tag.

Sometimes this place just makes you laugh!!!

You “have a good one” too!

Good luck with your Fantasy Football this week. Hope you weren’t pinning your hopes on Grealish! HAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited:
Oh dear lord, help me!
You are clueless!!!

My father was a pro.
I was a pro.
I grew up watching him play for about 18 years, while playing at City, Sunderland, Leeds United (where I turned down a pro contract to stay in school and do my A Levels) and Oldham Athletic…oh, yeah, and with England schoolboys U-16 at Lilleshall…before coming to the States and playing pro over here, first indoor then outdoor. I played with the likes of Rodney Marsh, Kaz Deyna, Ade Coker. I’ve also helped make up the numbers in Charity Games with the likes of Bobby Charlton (and other names that would only serve to show my age).

But, you’re probably right…I couldn’t possibly have learned anything during that 25 yr period, let alone comment about a player who has played only a handful of games for City, yet any criticism or potentially negative comment receives the dreaded “hater” tag.

Good luck with your Fantasy Football this week. Hope you weren’t pinning your hopes on Grealish! HAHAHAHA!!!

Oh dear lord, help me!
You are clueless!!!

My father was a pro.
I was a pro.
I grew up watching him play for about 18 years, while playing at City, Sunderland, Leeds United (where I turned down a pro contract to stay in school and do my A Levels) and Oldham Athletic…oh, yeah, and with England schoolboys U-16 at Lilleshall…before coming to the States and playing pro over here, first indoor then outdoor. I played with the likes of Rodney Marsh, Kaz Deyna, Ade Coker. I’ve also helped make up the numbers in Charity Games with the likes of Bobby Charlton (and other names that would only serve to show my age).

It shouldn't take all that explaining to justify your point of view CB but I'm with you all the way, I had a similar discussion on this thread recently about Jack Grealish and it seems you can't say much negative or your labeled a hater etc
Your posts make sense to me matey ,
Cheers :)

Oh dear lord, help me!
You are clueless!!!

My father was a pro.
I was a pro.

That's impressive, but a lot of former (great) players spout a lot of shit when commenting on football, e.g., Paul Merson and Stan Collymore. I rarely learn anything interesting while listening to Shearer or Neville. Most of their comments are dull, sometimes even stupid. I'm not implying anything about you, some of your comments are really interesting to me. What I'm saying is that playing a lot of football, even at top level, doesn't guarantee one has a deep understanding of football.

What's your opinion of Grealish?

Oh dear lord, help me!
You are clueless!!!

My father was a pro.
I was a pro.

Most ex-player pundits are thick as pig shit and probably know less about the game then the fans. The fact most of us mute the commentary and skip over the banal pre/post game chatter is testament to that.

Grealish must be looking at Sterling's performance against Burnley and thinking what am i doing on the bench , Pep trying to give Sterling some game time nearly cost us against Burnley , Grealish and Foden are both way ahead of a totally out of form Sterling.
Nearly cost us how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.