10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol what a stupid thing to say. Grealish was on the bench to give him a well deserved rest not because Foden is better.

I didn't give a reason as to why Phil started over Grealish, I simply said he was preferred. So to reply calling my post stupid based on some reason you've imagined, is in itself stupid.

And Foden is better anyway and to think overwise is also stupid.

I didn't give a reason as to why Phil started over Grealish, I simply said he was preferred. So to reply calling my post stupid based on some reason you've imagined, is in itself stupid.

And Foden is better anyway and to think overwise is also stupid.
Just read back on what you wrote and the contradictory statements you make to justify your feelings. I know Foden is better too I didn't say otherwise. Again to make it clear, Jack was not on the bench because Foden was preferred like you say, but because pep wanted to give him a rest as he did not even make a sub appearnce.

Last edited:
Why are Foden and Grealish being compared , they are pretty much different type of players. They can play in the same team as they did for both us and for Englad before.

And that's why you will be unqualified to be Manchester City team analyst.
I’ll take 787 Captain over ruining my 50+ year enjoyment of watching football and playing professionally over ANYTHING you bring to the table for me to analyze.

I laugh in your general direction, if you think, or even suggest, I don’t understand what I’m taking about or can’t “analyze” the performance of a player.

Funny stuff!

So if I didn't agree with you and showed you arguments to why you're wrong means that i'm a 'fanboy' and attacking you ?
What a snowflake you are. If you can't handle a debate don't get into one, it's that simple.
I can debate football until the cows come home, but when you start comparing different players and their assists and goals, and numerous other stats, it makes my eyes glaze over!

If I need to explain that, it only proves I’ve already wasted too much time on this fanboy thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.