Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes right now he does not yet have the intelligence and IQ to play for us. I just said that he has all the skills though pace, strength, shooting power, heading, hold up and decisive passing. maybe pep can mold him
Definition of 'raw' striker when describing him, all the tools on show at somepoint.

Maybe we are watching him hoping the Rags will jump in….
I know our scouts here in Brazil attend certain (many) games. I didn’t know you could write a story about a scout attending a game as if it’s not the routine lol I’ll let a couple of my colleagues know

I know our scouts here in Brazil attend certain (many) games. I didn’t know you could write a story about a scout attending a game as if it’s not the routine lol I’ll let a couple of my colleagues know

Exactly… and who really knows who they are watching; a CFG scout could be looking at options for other teams in the group… we must watch 10s of players most days.

Watching him vs FC Vizela (12th place) in the Portugal league. Are the scouts there, lol? 63 minutes, 0-0. Maybe he’ll score three in the remainder, but just not good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.