Talksport

I can't work out if the cockney Rag is doing act of being a bully or is actually a bully.

Yesterday he had Jack Wheelchair and Darren Bent on and was baiting them both about their intelligence throughout the programme. None of them reacted to it.Partly proving they are thick as mince but also what a **** he is.
Jack Wheelchair - classic

Real prat is Jordan. He did exactly the same thing as other owners have done and has happened at City/Newcastle/Chelsea/AC Milan/Liverpool/Arsenal/Rags/etc/etc, Eg put money into the club to improve it. Albeit on a smaller scale than some. But thinks its scandalous for others to do so. Complete hypocrisy, grade A bellend!
He's the boardroom equivalent of Gary Neville.

I can't work out if the cockney Rag is doing act of being a bully or is actually a bully.

Yesterday he had Jack Wheelchair and Darren Bent on and was baiting them both about their intelligence throughout the programme. None of them reacted to it.Partly proving they are thick as mince but also what a **** he is.

He is a nasty ****. Goldstein was probing Jack on England wages and all sorts.

The lisped twat is a complete tosser. Imagine he's had a few black eyes in his time.

What has he got to be arrogant about? He is an ok snooker player and that's it. Sounds like he's not let the school days bullying go..

Reactions: mat
More thick pundits coming out with woefully wrong City comments going unchallenged.
Woozencroft's show just now, no idea who the thick pundit in with him is but (talking about the next Newcastle manager) said
"They have to do what City did with Mark Hughes. Hughes was appointed knowing he was a stop gap......"
On the Times podcast Woozencroft always informs everyone about three times that he is a Manchester United supporter. He isn't going to correct any mistakes, in fact I doubt he could even remember the last rag manager before the chosen one.

That would be Blubber houses matey. Pickering is between Malton and Whitby if that helps.
Just looked it up, was the RAF site at Fylingdales, I recall passing it a few times whilst I was up there, I had Customers all over North Yorkshire but I’m going back to the late 80’s to mid 90’s. They were all bookmakers (independents) Malton, Norton, Scarborough, Kirkby Moorside, Easingwold, etc and I’m sure there was one in Pickering, just can’t think who it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.