Talksport

What striker doesn't? He scored over 100 premier league goals without ever playing for a top team. Thats pretty good going really. He was not top class but he was more than decent. He was far better tham the lukes of Ings, Bamford and Watkins.
What about Tottingham? Sorry, you answered my question with your comment. ;-)
But what qualifies him to be a member of our current squad? More than decent isn't enough. 10 years ago maybe, but certainly not in the last 5. And 10 years ago we had Sergio and Edin, so he would have struggled to get in the team, if at all.
None of the others mentioned would currently get on our bench either. The bar set is too high for them to achieve our standards. All average/good second tier strikers but nowhere near elite level, which is where we are now.
Just my opinion, though.

What about Tottingham? Sorry, you answered my question with your comment. ;-)
But what qualifies him to be a member of our current squad? More than decent isn't enough. 10 years ago maybe, but certainly not in the last 5. And 10 years ago we had Sergio and Edin, so he would have struggled to get in the team, if at all.
None of the others mentioned would currently get on our bench either. The bar set is too high for them to achieve our standards. All average/good second tier strikers but nowhere near elite level, which is where we are now.
Just my opinion, though.
I can not remember the context of the concersation, but I think a poster was insinuating Bent was crap. I stated that I did not think he was and that he was a decent striker. I also reckon he would score loads in our current team. I compared him to the current crop of English strikers, not world class ones like Sergio or Edin.

I can not remember the context of the concersation, but I think a poster was insinuating Bent was crap. I stated that I did not think he was and that he was a decent striker. I also reckon he would score loads in our current team. I compared him to the current crop of English strikers, not world class ones like Sergio or Edin.
Hands up all those that think Bamford is better than very ordinary.

Bored with the other radio stations whilst driving so I put it on and within five minutes it had me screaming
White and Jordan are up in Newcastle and Jordan was having a go at a journalist who had written some unkind articles about Bruce
Jordan who spites bile day in, day out in hypocrisy shocker

When he said he deplores bullies I almost spat my brew out he certainly doesn't do irony, and he was outright spreding mistruths when he mentioned that Sheik Mansour was prime minister of the UAE.

Cundys just a grade a twat ........... hoping Newcastle go down due to investment ......... what was his thoughts when first Mathew Harding went in then Roman ?????
Seriously it’s nothing but a sad attention seeking radio station you only have to look at the shite pros they give airtime to prove that

Jamie Ohara ........ what did really achieve ?????
Cundy as above
Darren Bent as above

and the gobshite of all Simon Jordan who nearly bust Palace and folk think there opinions matter ????
Real prat is Jordan. He did exactly the same thing as other owners have done and has happened at City/Newcastle/Chelsea/AC Milan/Liverpool/Arsenal/Rags/etc/etc, Eg put money into the club to improve it. Albeit on a smaller scale than some. But thinks its scandalous for others to do so. Complete hypocrisy, grade A bellend!

I can't work out if the cockney Rag is doing act of being a bully or is actually a bully.

Yesterday he had Jack Wheelchair and Darren Bent on and was baiting them both about their intelligence throughout the programme. None of them reacted to it.Partly proving they are thick as mince but also what a **** he is.

Bored with the other radio stations whilst driving so I put it on and within five minutes it had me screaming
White and Jordan are up in Newcastle and Jordan was having a go at a journalist who had written some unkind articles about Bruce
Jordan who spites bile day in, day out in hypocrisy shocker
And also said something like, City's expensive lawers bullied CAS

Real prat is Jordan. He did exactly the same thing as other owners have done and has happened at City/Newcastle/Chelsea/AC Milan/Liverpool/Arsenal/Rags/etc/etc, Eg put money into the club to improve it. Albeit on a smaller scale than some. But thinks its scandalous for others to do so. Complete hypocrisy, grade A bellend!

But, don’t forget what’s different with how Jordan did it …..

HE FAILED !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.