Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 weeks & still no news on the gozzer, why do we let these twats off the hook for crimes against us over & over.

the boy surprise is I’m always surprised.
In this case, it is not so much us letting them off, as more the dippers are suffering from the scouse disease of being totally unable to identify their own hand in front of their face.
Bus wreckers identified and convicted.......0. (There's no video, see.. It was all staged by Chelsea supporters in disguise.)

They clearly have a lot of goals in them but the African nations cup could hit them hard?

3 weeks & still no news on the gozzer, why do we let these twats off the hook for crimes against us over & over.

the only surprise is I’m always surprised.
according to the Joe website Liverpool have sent a special investigation team to question City staff and City are pleased with their speedy response over the incident. I presume it's one of their wind ups.

the only surprise is I’m always surprised.

Liverpool have giving them a box and sent few people with a notepad to city just to take the piss.

Last edited:
In true dipper victim mentality, Carragher tries to turn the spitting incident into it all being about him. Nearly lost his job, boohoo, wasn't himself for months after it boohoo. Maybe don't spit at random kids then. Scum, sub-human scum.

It was a lookalike from Chelsea who did the spitting.

In this case, it is not so much us letting them off, as more the dippers are suffering from the scouse disease of being totally unable to identify their own hand in front of their face.
Bus wreckers identified and convicted.......0. (There's no video, see.. It was all staged by Chelsea supporters in disguise.)
We’ve probably accepted a payment of a tenner off them like we did over the hacking incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.