Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

Breathtaking performance from us against a very good Brighton outfit. Jeez how small was their fullback and a gud un too. Reminded me of SWP and that guy with the long hair cinderalla or something..he can play football. Good game of football that from both sides . Enjoy blues

Welcome aboard, sit wherever you want boys, you've earned it.
9670642f577c3f67ae6a93b5098f96df.png
Any chance you could post the next photo in the set?

Pep said some interesting stuff about Foden , about how Brighton plays, about Graham , about why they were better in the 2nd half and we had a bad half an hour.

I was there today, sat in the Brighton end. I agree with the comments about “small time” etc but they are pretty harmless and benign crowd at least where I was sat. Within 5 minutes some woman behind me had offered me a square of dark chocolate because it’s “good for your heart” and the bloke next to me said “oh are you supporting City, well good luck to you”

Breathtaking performance from us against a very good Brighton outfit. Jeez how small was their fullback and a gud un too. Reminded me of SWP and that guy with the long hair cinderalla or something..he can play football. Good game of football that from both sides . Enjoy blues
Agreed he was outstanding
Some Brighton fan before the game said their left back was better than ours

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.