Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

According to the match report on the Daily Mail Online...

"In the corridors of the Amex Stadium as you walk towards the press box, there are pictures hanging on the walls. One of them is from Brighton’s victory over City last season, when they came from 2-0 down to win 3-2."

We are literally the cup final for some clubs now. Still won 1-4. Excellent result.

I was there today, sat in the Brighton end. I agree with the comments about “small time” etc but they are pretty harmless and benign crowd at least where I was sat. Within 5 minutes some woman behind me had offered me a square of dark chocolate because it’s “good for your heart” and the bloke next to me said “oh are you supporting City, well good luck to you”
How it should be.

I was there today, sat in the Brighton end. I agree with the comments about “small time” etc but they are pretty harmless and benign crowd at least where I was sat. Within 5 minutes some woman behind me had offered me a square of dark chocolate because it’s “good for your heart” and the bloke next to me said “oh are you supporting City, well good luck to you”
I should add, away section sounded great, in full voice throughout. They were quiet for big patches.

According to the match report on the Daily Mail Online...

"In the corridors of the Amex Stadium as you walk towards the press box, there are pictures hanging on the walls. One of them is from Brighton’s victory over City last season, when they came from 2-0 down to win 3-2."

We are literally the cup final for some clubs now. Still won 1-4. Excellent result.
Lol against a City side who had a man sent off after 10 minutes already champions with nothing to play for, that's hilarious that they thought to include it in their hall of fame

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.