Brighton (A) - Post-Match Thread

That 1st half was outstanding, on top of a great performance in midweek, it was no wonder the intensity dropped in the 2nd half.
Brighton are a decent side, but the booing of Grealish and the constant appealing against obvious fouls for rash challenges, from their fans was weird.
They’ve become the new Everton fans at Goodison, if I didn’t know any different , I’d have thought from the crowds reaction that’s who and where we were playing last night, weird cunts.
Anyway
Hello hooray
What a nice day
To beat Brighton wankers
Small time wankers :-D

Last edited:

@Mr.Teapot
I called your clubs fans a bunch of cunts in the pre-match.....You asked 'how so'?

I suspect it's much clearer for you know.

Sublime first half with Foden and Bernardo looking unplayable.Second half was painful and abysmal,45 mins i wont get back.

Ederson had his usual brain fart but VAR was its usual fucking joke.

Great to see Gundo back,as i have said repeatedly.....we look better as a team with him alongside Bernardo and Rodri.

Ultimately a superb 3 points though,Brighton might be Cunts but the arent mugs.

@Mr.Teapot
I called your clubs fans a bunch of cunts in the pre-match.....You asked 'how so'?

I suspect it's much clearer for you know.
Your comment was posted at 4.00 o’clock this morning. Jeez mate, take a chill pill, relax, be gracious, you won and you won well. Less of the bile and you might across as a likeable bloke.

' fucking small time cunts' ...........did you go ?
I went, I'm on the 0810 out of Euston now, full of rags & dippers.
Loads of Brighton fans for some reason had Utd memorabilia on. Saw a few pin badges & Brighton rag half half scarves.
That lot, are the dictionary definition of small time cunts!

Does anybody else feel Cancelo was unlucky to get the yellow card?

IMO he never really tackled the lad more Lamptey swang into him, Cancelo was stood stock still at the time of the collision.

Going off Lamptey's and the commentator's reaction you'd think Cancelo had stamped him around the knee.
the local commentator said it was an elbow to the head. lol.

Sublime first half with Foden and Bernardo looking unplayable.Second half was painful and abysmal,45 mins i wont get back.

Ederson had his usual brain fart but VAR was its usual fucking joke.

Great to see Gundo back,as i have said repeatedly.....we look better as a team with him alongside Bernardo and Rodri.

Ultimately a superb 3 points though,Brighton might be Cunts but the arent mugs.
I agree about Gundogan. I wanted him to start too because he adds a goal threat.

Their fans were complaining from the moment we scored but I think they took their lead from their players.

2nd half City eased off in intensity and Brighton got back in the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.