United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Yesterday, as enjoyable as it was, can only mean low block against us. Liverpool had so much space to play in between the lines.
But their pretend manager is so tactically inept he’ll just do it again (if he’s still there by then)

this is fucking brilliant, united joining arsenal in the midtable fight for w.e the fk theyre fighting for... conference league ?
Reminds me of a Kinks song we sang in the sixties:

There's a crack up in the ceiling
And the Stretford End is leaking
What are we living for?
To see united in Division Four

Plus ca change, plus la meme chose.

I think he lives on - all of their recent manager sackings have drawn out over months beyond the point it was almost a certainty. The Glazers dont really care - they see the changing of the manager as an expensive exercise and one that throws more attention on to their decision making as they have to go out and get the next guy. If there was a good option they would do it.

I thought hiring Ole was a good move for them - a chance to clear out the squad and use the time to find a better long term manager. But they haven't used that time well. Squad is better but only after paying out some big fees and they have bought top players for an average manager. They dont seem to have much succession planning - there is no obvious replacement.

So very true.

Gary Neville yesterday lost ALL credibility, defending his mate, Souness was speechless and Spitty wetting his pants, car crash TV at it's finest, thank you Sky.

Underneath a few decent performances as a pundit, Neville has always been a rag wanking cheerleader for the rancid club.

Whilst Carragher is just the same for the dippers - and I don't listen to his shite either.

Souness is the pundit I have the most time for because he is decent and doesn't really spout shite like the other two.

He was virually spelling it out for Neville that the rags are a fucking shambles from OGS throughout the coaching set up , and the twat was still screaming that he was wrong.

You cannot help the terminally blind or indoctrinated and Neville is just that.

And that show of stupidity tells you everything about the **** by way of credibility.

Ole getting lots of stick as he is clearly not up to the job. He never has been and never will be.

What is not helping him though is how over rated the United players are.

They have 4 players who have actually achieved anything in their career. Now Ronaldo will score goals anywhere, but his presence is to the detriment of the team, he actually hinders United. Varane had been finished for ages and had been terrible for Madrid. Pogba is just terrible, the biggest waste of money in Premier League history. Fair play to De Gea, he actually looks to have some confidence back, although he still has magnets in his boots.

The rest of them have never achieved anything worthy of the ridiculous fees that were paid for them. Bruno is a flat track bully. Yet again yesterday he did nothing apart from meandering round the pitch, with a face like a slapped arse.

Apparently Uniteds squad is really good on paper. It is just a shame football is played on grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.