United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter will get an offer and take it before the end of the week is my guess. The gnome is irreparable broken and even the swamp-lords will see that. Too bad but we never expected Ole to last more than a few months anyway.
Unfortunately Potter would be a good appointment as long as the GPC fucks off but I'm confident he won't be able to resist meddling

Yup , he's quite the joke

He's actually not. He's known for being good at bringing the ball out of defence, a couple videos of him getting it comically wrong isn't going to change that. Stones made errors too with his passing but I wouldn't call him a shit passer.

He's actually not. He's known for being good at bringing the ball out of defence, a couple videos of him getting it comically wrong isn't going to change that. Stones made errors too with his passing but I wouldn't call him a shit passer.
Youtube is full of videos of his fuck ups, but everyone can have an opinion. Im just glad we have Dias, Stones and Laporte. Wouldn't trade them for him ! Maybe Ake lol

Herr Kloppmeister , Zey are bringing on Dalot for Rashford
klopp-it.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.