EDS vs Rotherham

How was Kayky?

Bobbins like a few of our lads Rotherham were well up for it they played really well blocking shots committed players really wanted to win the game also they in some good form at home! Was a really tough test for our young players!

To early to judge Kayky but I said this weeks ago he will got out on loan can’t see him playing for us.

Decent free kick to be fair.

Don't think we’ve been that bad tonight, just missed chances and conceded every chance faced in the second half.
Blame me I only put it on at half time.
I actually thought we played better in the half that we lost 5-0, than the one we drew 0-0.

Bad result, but not as bad a performance as the scoreline suggests.

Bobbins like a few of our lads Rotherham were well up for it they played really well blocking shots committed players really wanted to win the game also they in some good form at home! Was a really tough test for our young players!

To early to judge Kayky but I said this weeks ago he will got out on loan can’t see him playing for us.
Brilliant analysis after 1 1/2 of football for a guy playing his first game

I actually thought we played better in the half that we lost 5-0, than the one we drew 0-0.

Bad result, but not as bad a performance as the scoreline suggests.
Experience and Sadlier’s clinical finishing did for us. We controlled the tempo of the game better in the second half than the first.

Crap mistake for the first goal mind.

Slightly concerned that we don’t have any decent keepers.

Wilson-Esbrand , McAtee and Lavia did well but overall probably best described as a learning experience. Rotherham deserved winners but maybe 5-0 flattered them. Hopefully the City youngsters take in tonight's performance and see what men's football is all about. If they learn from it then no harm done.

McAtee needs a loan in January, he’s way too good to be stuck playing EDS football for the rest of the season

Brilliant analysis after 1 1/2 of football for a guy playing his first game

Yeah your right am judging him to soon! just that I’ve seen all his best bits on YouTube then live tonight and for me he will a have a good career but won’t be in our first team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.