EDS vs Rotherham

I was one of the weird few who went last night...new ground and all that. The positives have already been mentioned - one-man show from McAtee. Lavia, Wilson-Esbrand and Bobb also played ok. Physicality was probably the difference. They certainly roughed us up a bit, as man-for-man, we were clearly technically better than them. As the game wore on, we looked tired and lacked concentration. However, we created most of their chances for them, with indecisive clearances and poor decisions generally at the back. It was a young team - 17/18 year olds, so hopefully they'll have learned a thing or two.
It's makes for an odd competition. There was best part of 2,000 home fans there, in a game that was clearly important to them. Whereas, as a City fan, you wanted to win, but unlike some other 5-0's, at the end of the day, it just didn't matter
Bigger, stronger, older, brute force and an over-lenient ref.
No-one caved, some twinkle-toed footwork, and that's all she wrote...

I was one of the weird few who went last night...new ground and all that. The positives have already been mentioned - one-man show from McAtee. Lavia, Wilson-Esbrand and Bobb also played ok. Physicality was probably the difference. They certainly roughed us up a bit, as man-for-man, we were clearly technically better than them. As the game wore on, we looked tired and lacked concentration. However, we created most of their chances for them, with indecisive clearances and poor decisions generally at the back. It was a young team - 17/18 year olds, so hopefully they'll have learned a thing or two.
It's makes for an odd competition. There was best part of 2,000 home fans there, in a game that was clearly important to them. Whereas, as a City fan, you wanted to win, but unlike some other 5-0's, at the end of the day, it just didn't matter
Best lesson in any sport, work out why you lost, improve and come back stronger. Can't learn winning easily or you'll just keep doing same things.

How many youth players?? Like you were inferring.
Do you want to show me where I inferred we would play kids? I specifically said we should but won't despite making numerous changes you said we would only make 2 or 3. You do realise that all posts are still on the thread?

When you are wrong it's best just to hold your hands up not lie. Particularly after you bottled the bet I proposed!

Rotherham have just put five past Sunderland in League 1 - makes me feel less deflated by our result against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.