Manchester United (A) - Sat 6 Nov 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're overdue a league win against them. Even though our recent record against them isn't great, we tend to win when it really matters and we've only lost one of the last six at Old Trafford. Think Gundogan should start this one, although not sure who I'd drop for him. De Bruyne is badly out of sorts but you'd always start him in the biggest games.

I’m going on the basis he will big up the rags in his presser and we lose to this hoof ball outfit, so won’t be disappointed when it happens..

As long as one of our attackers doesn’t concede a pen 40 seconds in and Pep doesn’t decide to try lining Sterling up against AWB for the 500th unsuccessful time…. We should be fine. I hope.

Im getting old,but always sick, days before derby....I don't care for the rest of the season (I don't think we'll win the league) but I want the feckin win away against the rags....

We're overdue a league win against them. Even though our recent record against them isn't great, we tend to win when it really matters and we've only lost one of the last six at Old Trafford. Think Gundogan should start this one, although not sure who I'd drop for him. De Bruyne is badly out of sorts but you'd always start him in the biggest games.

Kev as false 9, with Foden and Jesus/Grealish either side

Lets us fit in Gundog, Silva and Rodri as our three

I always thought our best performances last season with Kev in the team were when he was false 9

Loves a square peg in a round hole does our Pep. Sterling starting wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.
If he’s gonna start him it needs to be on the right at least, he absolutely spun Shaw in England training over the last break. Wan Bissaka is the complete opposite, Sterling is probably his dream attacker to play against ffs

If he’s gonna start him it needs to be on the right at least, he absolutely spun Shaw in England training over the last break. Wan Bissaka is the complete opposite, Sterling is probably his dream attacker to play against ffs

Got himself a 50m transfer on the back of a performance against Raheem iirc ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.