VAR Thread - 2021/22

Always said it is wumming , stand by that ,he has no understanding of how we are reffed and varred and why it matters in winning the title , none

You stand by that because i've called you out a few times and now you say i'm a WUM whatever i post on here - and now because i've finally replied to you, you'll probably cry ''bully''

Having the view that VAR is better for the game is my honest view and same for many millions. Refs decisions are a farce, they can't cope with the modern game and without VAR they are forced to make blind decisions

I want a system in place where they can have a second look and get the correct verdict - unfortunately that isn't always the case but it gets alot more right than wrong and way more right than with just the ref to make a decision. that's really not a controversial view but carry on calling me a wum if it makes you feel better

You stand by that because i've called you out a few times and now you say i'm a WUM whatever i post on here - and now because i've finally replied to you, you'll probably cry ''bully''

Having the view that VAR is better for the game is my honest view and same for many millions. Refs decisions are a farce, they can't cope with the modern game and without VAR they are forced to make blind decisions

I want a system in place where they can have a second look and get the correct verdict - unfortunately that isn't always the case but it gets alot more right than wrong and way more right than with just the ref to make a decision. that's really not a controversial view but carry on calling me a wum if it makes you feel better
Your bullying was last year when i was very sick with covid and long covid , we both know it so dont be cute with me pal

OK, here's one for you and its nothing to do with us.
Villa v West Ham. A Villa player clearly elbows a player in the face to stop him getting past. Ref nothing vreviewed by var nothing. BUT the seconds later the second defender appears to foul the attacker. He was outside the box not heading for goal, reviewed, red card as he was deemed to be in a goal scoring position !!! It's as though they were just making it up as they go along......oh they were!!! Ah that explains it.

I’ve rarely seen a more obvious red than that forearm smash.

I’ve rarely seen a more obvious red than that forearm smash.
This is why it is so hard to defend var. This wasn't me, a city fan, moaning about the Laporte sending off, this was me as a neutral stood in a pub watching a straight forward assault and yet it wasn't even deemed a foul. That shows the var man sticks up for his mate so as not to embarrass him.
The West Ham fan defends 'it' as though 'it' is an independent machine. It isn't it is one inept possibly corrupt joker backing up another inept possibly corrupt joker.

It gets a lot of things DEMONSTRABLY wrong to the detriment of certain teams at key points in matches.

So for all the good you think it brings to the game I honestly believe it is being used to manipulate outcomes.

correctly overturns wrong decisions all the time. People refuse to accept how bad the decisions are without VAR.
Oh dear..!

Best for you to stay in off topic spinning records and leave the football talk to those who actually know what' going on.. !

In a way they're even worse now.

I think it’s easy to forget how bad decisions were pre VAR - it’s the reason we have VAR now!
Goals were given despite players being CLEARLY offside , how about the amount of diving Liverpool got away with under Suarez and co , and so many CLEAR dives being awarded penalty’s.

it’s not perfect now, I really do understand that and there’s many decisions that are very debatable - problem is there’s just so many grey areas in football.

but I genuinely like knowing if a goal is scored then it should be legitimate, if a ref isn’t sure then he gets to have another look etc.

I pop in here not to be a wum but just to give it some much needed balance, because VAR really hasn’t ‘killed football’ like many said it would.

I think it’s easy to forget how bad decisions were pre VAR - it’s the reason we have VAR now!
Goals were given despite players being CLEARLY offside , how about the amount of diving Liverpool got away with under Suarez and co , and so many CLEAR dives being awarded penalty’s.

it’s not perfect now, I really do understand that and there’s many decisions that are very debatable - problem is there’s just so many grey areas in football.

but I genuinely like knowing if a goal is scored then it should be legitimate, if a ref isn’t sure then he gets to have another look etc.

I pop in here not to be a wum but just to give it some much needed balance, because VAR really hasn’t ‘killed football’ like many said it would.
I admire your faith in a system that appears to give legitimacy to what the human envigilator or his/her employers and their controllers desire.
As long as there is human input it will always be subject to inconsistencies at best.

But var hasn’t stopped the amount of diving like Suarez used to get away with.
Check out Salah & Mane and how much they get away with, week in, week out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.