General Videogame Thread

The tenner or so gamepass costs has easily made its money back for me at least. Just wish I had fast enough internet to use the cloud gaming.

eFootball 2022 version 1.0.0 won’t be released until spring now.

It’s for the best as the initial release is borderline unplayable.

Cheers.

Already used that twice somehow!

And the latest one only expired a few months back. I dunno what triggered me getting to do it again either.

You can also buy gold vouchers and upgrade your gold at 1:1 ratio plus the cost of an extra month £1/10.99.

Make sure you load up all gold credit before you join gamepass though or it will convert it so you end up paying about £10 a month anyway .

Has anyone played the new call of duty yet. Thinking of buying it but reviews are a mixed bag at the moment.

You can also buy gold vouchers and upgrade your gold at 1:1 ratio plus the cost of an extra month £1/10.99.

Make sure you load up all gold credit before you join gamepass though or it will convert it so you end up paying about £10 a month anyway .

Always a good tip so glad you shared it thanks. I prefer to dip in and out of it. Just occasionally signing up to play the latest and 'greatest' or flight simulator.

There's loads coming in the next few weeks so I'll be dipping again.

Not too sure about Forza Horizon 5 though. I've been watching quite a few streams and it's exactly how I imagined. Nothing really different other than it's now set in Mexico.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.