General Videogame Thread

I'm playing it now......
Yeah, there’s early access isn’t there? But I think the only way to get early access on game pass is to buy the premium pack or whatever it’s called with all the extras they like to throw at people. Car passes/packs etc. I can’t remember but I think it’s about £40-50 for that. I already pay for game pass, so I’m waiting until Tuesday!

eFootball 2022 version 1.0.0 won’t be released until spring now.

It’s for the best as the initial release is borderline unplayable.
Seems like the final nail in the coffin for me. They've got this so badly wrong that there's no coming back from this. Those who haven't already moved onto FIFA will probably just give up. Especially as the PES demographic is a little bit older

Seems like the final nail in the coffin for me. They've got this so badly wrong that there's no coming back from this. Those who haven't already moved onto FIFA will probably just give up. Especially as the PES demographic is a little bit older
I’m sticking with PES 2021. It’s by no means perfect but it’s still a more enjoyable and realistic game than what FIFA has to offer.

Just pre ordered Elder Rings can’t wait oh not watched any of the latest game play I don’t want any spoilers! 25th feb it’s out.

I’m sticking with PES 2021. It’s by no means perfect but it’s still a more enjoyable and realistic game than what FIFA has to offer.
Yeah same here, and they'll have to support it now.

Seeing the ads for 2022 during the match made me laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.