United (A) Post Match Thread

This post from Rag Cafe sums it up for me. How far they have fallen. They thought it wouldn't happen the arrogant twats and now it has-

"Didn't feel anger today. Just empty and a form of acceptance. That's what Utd have done to me. Seeing Ole line up with 7 defenders at home you just realize the objective is to try and not lose. Let that sink in. Try and not lose. Never mind try and win. We are Manchester United at home and we are trying not to lose. The club don't care. The owners don't care. The manager cares but he is shite. Today I felt no anger, no upset, nothing just acceptance"

Have that you rag twats. Have it.
Makes me laugh when rags moan about being mediocre. Try being shit.

I know we joke about them being shit but they could fall much further and toys would well and truly be thrown out the pram

Rodri’s passing and positional play today was a fucking joy to watch. My MOTM absolutely

I’d take Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Ronaldo, Sancho, Varane and Shaw if they were available for the right price. They’re all decent players.

They are a squad of individuals who are being chronically mismanaged. I remember a lot of the criticisms aimed at their players were aimed at Stones, Cancelo, Gundogan, Sterling and Mahrez etc not too long ago.

I’m just happy that they haven’t got a manager in the same ilk of Pep or Klopp etc, even someone like Potter or Rodgers would make them a dangerous side. Long may Ole continue!
Good try!

Sorry if already posted, but from the caf:

Fine margins, tbh. I don't think anyone could have watched that game and come to the conclusion that we couldn't have turned it around at any point with just a little bit for luck. A loose 50/50 here, a poor pass there, but we dug in, hit them on the counter a few times and looked generally threatening.
He's correct. The only problem is they got a poor pass or two in their favour and did nowt with them. I think their best half-chances came from us giving the ball away unnecessarily.
But they'll keep the gnome if they think they were unlucky. Hopefully.

To blues of a certain age the concept of going to OT and being so superior that we were never even slightly worried about them getting back into the game is a quite remarkable thing to experience

Every player was a hero today. Well done to all blues who were there - you came across loud and proud

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.