#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No evidence that he's being anything other than a perfect professional. It's all in your heads. You want to believe he's an arsehole because then you feel less guilty for hating him.
I don’t hate him. I want to see the player who was destroying defences and the first name on the team sheet commit to the club and get back to delivering match winning performances.

His mind is made up and unfortunately for city fans we have to watch the shit being served up by a player who wants out. If he is going to treat the club with distain then I will reciprocate.

I don’t hate him. I want to see the player who was destroying defences and the first name on the team sheet commit to the club and get back to delivering match winning performances.

His mind is made up and unfortunately for city fans we have to watch the shit being served up by a player who wants out. If he is going to treat the club with distain then I will reciprocate.

You're not listening mate. There's no good reason to believe that he's treating the club with disdain, or even really that he wants out and certainly not that his mind is made up. You've invented that, as I said, because you want an excuse to spout vitriol at him on the internet without the unease that decent human beings usually get from doing so.

We see it all the time, people find it much easier to abuse a player if they think he's not a good person. That's why everyone started calling Sané lazy and arrogant when he wanted to leave.

You're not listening mate. There's no good reason to believe that he's treating the club with disdain, or even really that he wants out and certainly not that his mind is made up. You've invented that, as I said, because you want an excuse to spout vitriol at him on the internet without the unease that decent human beings usually get from doing so.

We see it all the time, people find it much easier to abuse a player if they think he's not a good person. That's why everyone started calling Sané lazy and arrogant when he wanted to leave.
Try saying all that in front of the mirror without smiling! Sterling went to the papers and said he wants out. He has not signed the contract that has been offered. Head, sand, bury repeat.

He deserves respect in terms of his goals, assists and contribution to titles. I hope he comes back from the break and rips trees up.

If he wants away then fair enough as long as he does it with some grace and doesn’t fuck the club about.

Try saying all that in front of the mirror without smiling! Sterling went to the papers and said he wants out. He has not signed the contract that has been offered. Head, sand, bury repeat.

Just didn't happen though did it?

As for the contract, it's not uncommon for players to delay before deciding to extend, somehow he's the only one who get shit for it.

As for the contract, it's not uncommon for players to delay before deciding to extend, somehow he's the only one who get shit for it.
If you don’t want to acknowledge that Sterling is running down his contract then I can’t help you. Good luck trying to justify this entrenched view when he is loaned in January.

Sane, Milner and Sterling all have 1 thing in common…

Thought it was weird that he was the only player in our squad not to have posted anything on Instagram about the game at all. He did tweet once but that was it. Probably angry he wasn’t subbed in

It very much did - he did an interview with the Financial Times and that's where all the subsequent noise about Sterling wanting to move came from.

The journalist has links with his PR agency. Rashford is on the books of the same agency and Ahmed pushed their PR campaigns in the past.

Sterling's words weren't quite "I want out", but organising a story to be published saying he's open to leaving is exactly the same thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.